Updated: Dec 4, 2022
In Part 1 of this violet flame blog on alchemy we learned about the early experiments by scientists to transform base metals into gold.
We also discovered a higher expression of alchemy – one which involves transforming our lower nature into a higher, more enlightened one using the violet flame.
In the second and final blog in this series we will reveal the identity of the Master Alchemist along with the nine sacred steps of alchemy which you can begin applying in everyday life!
The Master Alchemist Revealed
So, who is Saint Germain and what is his role as the Master Alchemist? To answer this, we should first know a little about his past.
Known as the Comte de Saint Germain during the 1700’s in Europe, he dazzled the royal courts and was known as the Wonderman of Europe.
Saint Germain’s ability to use alchemy to transform base metals into gold was well chronicled in the diaries and writings of many throughout society. But there was much more to the Comte than this. He was not only an alchemist, but an Eastern adept, fluent in Sanskrit, displaying yogic behavior, and meditating in the lotus posture for long periods of time.
The Comte de Saint Germain could reportedly remove the flaws in diamonds, disappear into thin air, and write the same verse of poetry simultaneously with both hands. He was accomplished in many languages, fluent in any subject, and could recount history as if he had personally witnessed it.
In addition, the Comte was admired as a great philosopher, diplomat, scientist, healer, artist, and musician. He formed secret societies and was a leading figure in the Rosicrucians, Freemasons and Knights Templar of the period.
For all of Saint Germain’s earthly accomplishments, the following from one eyewitness to his life perhaps sums it up best. He was described as “the friend of humanity, wishing for money only that he might give to the poor; a friend of animals, his heart was concerned only with the happiness of others.” These are life attributes we can all aspire to!
Where is Saint Germain now?
Today, Saint Germain is an ascended master and the sponsor of the Aquarian Age. As you may know, an ascended master is someone who has balanced their karma, accomplished their unique mission, graduated from earth’s schoolroom and ascended to God. The ascended masters can be thought of as our elder brothers and sisters on the path. In fact, Saint Germain’s name comes from the Latin Sanctus Germanus, meaning simply “Holy Brother.”
The Secret of the Violet Flame Revealed
For thousands of years, the violet flame was known to only a few saints and mystics of East and West. It was considered so life-changing and transformative that it was never released publicly to prevent the possibility of widespread misuse.
More recently, Saint Germain was granted approval in the 1930’s to share the gift of the violet flame with the world.
And today, the violet flame is available to people of all cultures and spiritual traditions worldwide who use it to transform the past, erase error, and bring forgiveness and healing.
You can learn more about the violet flame on our Resources Page. Truly, it is the greatest gift!
And as promised, we leave you with Saint Germain’s Nine Steps of Precipitation. These steps will work most effectively in your life when combined with the regular use of the violet flame and the high ideals expressed by the Comte de Saint Germain throughout his lifetime. Give it a TRY!
Nine Steps of Precipitation by Saint Germain
1. Light is the alchemical key!
Affirm: “Let there be light! Let there be light where I AM THAT I AM!”
2. Create a mind blueprint of the object you wish to produce. This should incorporate definite size, proportion, substance, density, color and quality in detailed picture form. Give the Higher Mind, or Christ Self, the responsibility for designing and perfecting the embryonic ideas and patterns of your creation.
3. Determine where you wish the object to manifest.
4. Memorize its atomic pattern. If you know the material substance of which it is composed, memorize its atomic pattern. If not, call to the Divine Intelligence within your Higher Mind to register the pattern for you from the Universal Intelligence and impress it upon your memory body and your mind.
5. Call for light to take on the atomic pattern to coalesce around that pattern and then to “densify” into form.
6. Call for the multiplication of this atomic structure until molecules of substance begin to fill the void occupying the space in which you desire the object to appear.
7. Ask for the full lowering of the atomic density into three-dimensional form and substance within the pattern established by the matrix of your mind.
8. When the visualization of the blueprint within your mind is complete, immediately seal it.
Visualize a blue light around yourself, your matrix and its manifestation.
9. a. Protect your creative intent and, as Jesus said, “Go and tell no man.”
9. b. Await results. Despair destroys the very faith upon which your experiment is built. You must hold your faith as you hold the gossamer veil composing the mental image. If you have spent years in the grip of human emotions, these records must be consumed by the alchemical fires of the violet flame to make way for the nobler ideas and forms you would image forth.
9. c. You must give your time and your energy to your new ideas. How important is the service of ordered prayer. Prayer opens the door of God’s intervention in human affairs.
Until Next Time...
Discover other violet flame blogs here.
Nine Steps of Precipitation - adapted from Saint Germain on Alchemy, by Summit University Press
- Engraving of the Count of St. Germain by Nicolas Thomas made in 1783. Located at the Louvre in France
- The ascended master Saint Germain – Summit Lighthouse